The Auction House is where members can put their pets up for auction.
Members can place a bid on an on-going auction, start a new auction, and view their past and active auctions.
Placing a Bid
To place a bid, click on the image of the desired pet to be taken to the page for that bid. From here, additional information of the auction is displayed, such as the:
- seller: seller's name;
- type: rarity of the pet;
- current bid: price of the bid currently;
- reserve: a reserve is the least amount that a seller wants. When the auction ends, if the reserve price was not met, sellers can decide whether or not they are willing to accept the highest bid. No Reserve auctions will end at the current bid price;
- currency: currency in which the bid is conducted in (Gold, Platinum, Silver, ZC or ZP);
- highest bidder: name of the highest bidder; and
- minimum bid: minimum amount for the next bid, which are increased by increments imposed by the seller.
You can then enter your bid, which must be at least, or greater than, the minimum bid price listed.
Starting an Auction
To start a new auction, click on the Start New Auction button and fill in the form displayed:
- auction title: can be left blank, but typically the pet ID or name is used;
- pet ID: ID of pet to be auctioned;
- duration: length of auction (1 hour, 6 hours, 24 hours, 3 days or 5 days);
- reserve price: a reserve is the least amount that a seller wants. When the auction ends, if the reserve price was not met, sellers can decide whether or not they are willing to accept the highest bid. Entering '0' will list it as No Reserve and will end at the current bid price;
- starting bid: amount which the bid starts at;
- minimum bid increments: amount in which bidding increases by; and
- currency: currency which the auction will be paid in (Gold, Platinum, Silver, ZC or ZP)
Once completed, click the Create Auction button to start the auction. Members may also choose to cancel their auctions if there are no current bids by viewing their auction and selecting the Cancel Auction button.
- Gold, Platinum and Silver are Legacy Currencies, and are no longer valid.
|Game||Registration • Getting Started • Profile • My Pets • Avatar Dress Up • Pet Dress Up • Sticker Book • Wish List • My Account • Premium Membership • Trades|
|Adopt||Egg Drop • Abandoned Room • Pet Mall • Breeding • CYO • Custom • Fossils|
|Features||Click Nursery • Wishing Well Forest • Pet Spotlight • Mine • Avatar Pageant • Pet Pageant • Comics • Events • Retired Features|
|Shops||Cash Shop • Paintbrush Shop • Auction House • Bazaar • Avatar Clothing Shop • Pet Clothing Shop|
|Wikia||Rules and Disclaimers • FAQ • Building Guidelines • Suggestions • Wiki Staff|
|Rarity||Egg Drop • Common • Uncommon • Rare • Mega Rare • Ultra Rare • CYO Custom • Custom • Wishing Well • Referral Exclusive • Premium • Cash Shop Exclusive • Fundraiser • Pet Mall • Extinct • Ethereal • Explore • Adventure Edition • Hybrid|
|Type||Animated • Breedable • Morph • Retired|
|Event||Christmas • Easter • Fundraiser • Halloween • Hanukkah • New Year's Day • St Patrick's Day • Summer • Thanksgiving • Valentine's Day|